Friday, December 10, 2010

Sing Me A Love Song Again...

The tension is thick in the air
Making it hard to see
I fear what is to come
And what is to become of me
I say a prayer, help me not run away
Will You please hold me?

And sing me a love song again
Say the words that heal my heart
Sing me a love song and then
Let your words remind me who I am

You've never failed me before
Why do I feel betrayed?
If I close my heart to you now
The darkness would have it's way
I crave your voice, help me not fall away
Will You please hold me?

'Cause You are all that I need
And all that I want is You with me
You are all I need
And all that I want is You with me.

(Barlow Girl, Sing Me A Love Song)



Oh, tragedy
Has taken so many
Love lost cause they all
Forgot who You are
And it scares me to think
That I would choose
My life over You
Oh, my selfish heart
Divides me from You
And keeps us apart

So tell me
What is our ending?
Will it be beautiful
So beautiful?

Oh, why do I
Let myself let go
Of hands that painted the stars
And hold tears that fall?
And the pride of my heart
Makes me forget
It's not me but You
Who makes the heart beat
I'm lost without You
And dying from me.

So tell me
What is our ending?
Will it be beautiful
So beautiful?

Will my life
Find me by Your side?
Your live is beautiful
So beautiful

At the end of it all
I want to be by Your side
(Barlow Girl, Beautiful Ending)


(Can you tell I like Barlow Girl? So much truth...)




No comments:

Post a Comment